Inventory Executive/ Planner (Retail,FMCG,Navision, Taisheng)
- Responsible for demand planning and ordering to ensure sufficient stocks at the warehouses.
- Required to liaise with major overseas suppliers and transporters on delivery arrangements to the respective warehouses.
- Handle clearance of short shelf life and aging stocks, rectify incoming shipment stocks issues, acquire compensation for claims raised to suppliers, process allocation to stores, compile inventory-related reports as well as advise on any inventory-related enquiries.
- Involved in projects and contribute to the organization with continual process improvements.
- Manage and monitor inventory levels to expected volume and working capital levels and provide effective and appropriate solutions when business parameters change requiring a change to inventory expectations.
- Administer effective cost control in logistics management to identify and reduce business expenses and increase profits.
- Supervise the flow of inventory also ensuring the high accuracy of forecast needs, inventory records, and usage history.
- Thoroughly review and support inventory checks in order to validate and guarantee inventory accuracy.
- Degree in Business, Logistics and Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Inventory Management or Import experience
- Knowledge of Navision systems will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and a team player with ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong data extraction, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and problem solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to melissa@kschr .com (remove the space)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651）
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,500.00 to $4,300.00 /month
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd