Inventory Controller (Full Time)
Foundation Associates Engineering Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for monthly cycle count and quarterly asset stock take
- To analyse and perform stock reconciliation for all inventory discrepancies in a timely manner
- Report cycle count and reconciliation findings to Operations & Finance Manager on monthly basis
- Daily input of inventory transactions and rectification of any system errors to ensure system accuracy.
- Ensure proper inventory storage in the warehouse to optimize space utilization
- Picking and packing of inventory items
- Monitor inventory level and ordering of stocks
- Preparation of weekly inventory report
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Logistics / Business Admin or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Related Discipline
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office Products
- Strong analytical skill, proactive, and good communication skills
- Meticulous, organized and able to multi-task.
- Preferably with experience in Construction Sector, and able to work in fast-moving environment
- Good Team Player
- Only Singaporean
Email CVS to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Monday – Friday : 0830 – 1730
- Saturday : 0830 – 1230
Foundation Associates Engineering Pte Ltd
Foundation Associates Engineering (FAE) is a manufacturer of foundation equipment. (e.g. vibratory hammers, bore pile rigs and etc.) FAE has range of expertise which enables us to provide cost-effective and timely solutions to our clients based on their construction needs.