Inventory Controller/Executive (Taisheng, Navision, Retail FMCG) (Retail,FMCG,Navision, Taisheng)
- Liaise with Merchandising,& 3rd party warehouse and work closely with Warehouse Manager to ensure smooth inventory movement and ensure inventory position is accurate and investigate on stock discrepancy
- Ensure stock tally - Navision system
- Set monthly cycle count calendar by stores, check and ensure the count is performed by stores and work with stores to investigate variances. Investigate on negative stock within the system every week.
- Main contact point for all stock transfer and adjustment. Act as a gatekeeper to check and ensure all documents (eg: Stock write off form) are in order and with proper approvals prior to execution of any stock transfer and adjustment.
- Ensure that stock transfer and adjustments are done properly within the system.
- Put controls in place to ensure inventory is accurately accounted for.
- Flag out risks and opportunities on inventory level. Ensure inventory is kept at a healthy level and be able to highlight slow moving items and propose action plan.
- Work with external parties and shared service to ensure that delivery invoices are properly accounted for and ensure all supporting documents are attached together for payment processing.
- Responsible for the accuracy of margins (affected by markdown, shrinkage and damage) in monthly actual reporting and work with warehouse team and stores to provide qualitative explanation on variances between period. Devise ways (e.g. controls within the stores) to improve margins in the following months.
- Actively involved in budget and forecast process (eg: Sales and Margin files, warehouse cost and other tasks)
- Liaise with external auditor on year end audit stock take and assist in the audit process by providing all necessary reports and reconciliations and answer to queries.
- Any other Adhoc assignment and projects.
- Supervise the flow of inventory also ensuring the high accuracy of forecast needs, inventory records, and usage history.
- Thoroughly review and support inventory checks in order to validate and guarantee inventory accuracy.
- Degree in Business, Logistics and Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Inventory Management or Import experience
- Knowledge of Navision systems will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and a team player with ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong data extraction, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and problem solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to melissa@kschr .com (remove the space)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651）
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,500.00 to $4,200.00 /month
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd