Internship (hr Training - 6 Months)
The internship program is open for local students pursuing Bachelor's Degree from University in Singapore to be attached to HR Training Department.
The internship program allow intern to have a deeper understanding on Training SOP, training material development, collection and analyzing the training process. The intern would then contribute by aligning documentation on the processes / operations and training matters to support Training program development with the objectives to deliver Operational excellence.
- Provide administrative and training material collation from various departments for the HR Training department.
- Assist in the drafting of SOP / Work processes instructions for Training related topics in order to support the delivery of Operational Excellence through holistic training and development program design to bring out the best in our people.
- Participate and support all other ad-hoc HR Training related projects as assigned during the internship program.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- For graduating local students pursuing Bachelor's Degree in HRM in Singapore.
- Strong application knowledge for Office 365, e-learning platform & training content.
- Ability to grasp concepts and reason analytically (Problem solving, logical thinking & creativity).
- Effective communication and presentation skills to articulate well.
- Organized, aptitude for documentation, excellent with PPT and strong attention to detail
- Pleasant personality and smart presentation.
- Able to commit minimum 6 months internship
Lagardère Travel Retail