International Trader / Aluminum / High Commission
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To build, manage and constantly develop the China trading book of imported primary aluminium and etc products.
- Assists China HQ to liaise with US vendors on the sales and manage the existing account.
- By analysis of market and consumer environment, including competitor activities, develop opportunities for market share and margin growth, and market defense activities.
- Develop and maintain improvement activities that continuously raise the level of customer satisfaction with our products and services.
- Define and manage the level of risk that enables the value of our sales whilst protecting against negative market outcomes.
- Build, implement and improve the supply chain to maximize the total transaction value whilst meeting the customer's expectations.
- Identify and continuously improve Sales performance by developing internal systems through the collaboration with other functions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economy, Commerce or other major field of since;
- Work experience: 3-5 years in aluminium trading role in Singapore or any other countries, experience in import, export and tolling operations. Experience in other base metals is appreciated.
- Able to communicate with both China client and US client.