International Procurement Manager
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1980287
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy;
- Create & Develop procurement Supply Chain System;
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams;
- Receive goods from suppliers. Check on quality of goods;
- Inventory management;
- Communicate and maintain a good relationship with suppliers;
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure the best deals achieving value for money;
- Work closely with team members to improve purchasing procedures;
- Consolidate monthly report and statistics;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor ‘s degree or above, major in Food Science/Nutrition/Pharmaceutical is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in related industries is preferred.
- Data Base management and analytical.
- Good communication and problem-solving skill.
- Possess good negotiation, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Positive attitude to learn and seek initiative for improvement.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd