Internal Recruiter (Management Associate Program)
What is the role of an Internal Recruiter?
An Internal Recruiter identifies the current as well as future hiring needs of a company, advertises job openings on various channels and designs employee referral plans. The ultimate goal is to ensure a company provides positive employee experience and develops a sound employer brand.
What Makes a Good Internal Recruiter?
To be a good internal recruiter, you should be comfortable and productive working in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential to your success in this position, as well as interpersonal skills when speaking with new talent prospects. You must have strong time-management and organizational skills to keep accurate records of all employees and prospects.
- You'll manage the applicant flow, promote employee referrals, and use your creativity to effectively position our brand to attract talents. Identify potential candidates using a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and linkedin search
- Provide applicants with the best candidate experience possible
- Proactively refer potential candidates to hiring managers
- Interview and assess potential candidates on their personality fit, culture fit and abilities.
- Become a brand ambassador of the company; grow your audience, deliver high-quality and relevant content, and interact with communities and individuals on social media
- Improve and guide new hires through the on-boarding program
- Organize company events and participate in campus outreach
- Be engaged in employer branding initiatives
- Min. Degree in HR / Business / Humanities
- A passion for delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, that blends professionalism and friendliness and builds rapport and trust with candidates
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You are excited to shift tasks and priorities as circumstances change, which happens regularly at a fast-growing startup
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment with the ability to learn quickly
Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our workplace.
Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
Long game. We want to provide a service and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Collaboration. We believe that people working collaboratively will make a bigger impact. It’s how we operate within the company and what drives the overall mission of the company.
If all the above fits your interest, please click "Apply" or send your detailed CV with a recent photo to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee (R1104502)
Director (People, Performance & Staffing)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd