Internal Auditor (US MNC/ Regional Role)
- Execute audits to analyze and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, validate compliance with Corporate procedures and address potential risks
- Plan, scope, implement and execute tasks required to complete audits as defined in lead or support auditor roles
- Identify and evaluate audit issues and/or gaps using a risk-based approach
- Meet with process management to discuss audit findings and gain agreement on management action plans
- Coordinate business process audit testing with SOX Testing to increase productivity
- Perform issue remediation follow-up and testing
- Perform process assessments and provide advisory services as requested by clients
- Identify opportunities that improve departmental processes and that support corporate strategy
- Provide audit management insights and updates on activities about the Asia Pacific region
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or related qualification
- At least 2 to 3 years of external and/ or internal audit experience
- Proficiency in Mandarin language as role will be required to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently
- Travelling may be up to 50%
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17615.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD