Internal Auditor (Operations)
You will report to the Associate Director (Internal Audit). Your main responsibility is to carry out financial / operational audits, business process reviews and compliance audits to ensure that the company complies with the governing authorities’ rules and regulations as well as with the company’s policies and internal control procedures.
These duties will include:
- Developing audit programs, and reviewing systems of internal controls.
- Performing audit tests to determine compliance with prevailing policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness in accomplishment of objectives and goals established for various organisational and functional activities within the Group.
- Identifying critical issues and recommending the appropriate courses of action / improvements for the organisation’s operations.
- Prepare and tabulate audit findings, and feedback to immediate supervisor, and to follow up on agreed actions from previous audits.
- Travelling around the region is expected.
- Diploma / Degree / Professional qualification in Accountancy with at least 1 year of relevant working experience. Candidates who are currently taking professional qualification in Accountancy and fresh graduates can be considered.
- Knowledge of local legislation such as Securities and Futures Act and Regulations, Commodity Trading Act and Singapore Exchange Rules; would be advantageous.
- Possess high level of integrity with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, good verbal and writing skills, willingness to learn, ability to multi-task and has drive and sense of urgency.
- A team player that is also able to work autonomously.
- Ability to work with PC-based applications software.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd