Internal Audit Manager
You will be responsible for :
- Handling and providing services to a portfolio of clients
- Leading planning and execution of audit engagement
- Monitoring quality of work and ensuring standards and requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring process is within budget and timeline
- Establishing strong client relationships with consistent follow-ups
- Being involved in driving personal development within the team
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- You have at least 6 years experience within an Internal Audit role, ideally within the Transport & Logistics industry.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills, and are able to interact with stakeholders of all levels
- You have strong organisational skills and are able to juggle multiple priorities
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Our client is a leading accounting firm with a strong portfolio of global clients. With multiple offices across the world, they have an extremely competent and diverse workforce ready to take up any challenge.
- Join a global firm with a diverse workforce
- Opportunity to work with international clients
- Market leading salary and benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd