Intern UI/UX Designer
This is an opportunity for an intern to join a multi-cultural team in a fast-growing Largest Real Estate Company.
- Conceptualize and produce creative and modern designs for the system development.
- Creating wire-frames and high-fidelity mock ups and visualizations, translate concepts
- into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Assist the development team to brainstorm with creative design concepts.
- Proficient in latest design tools (e.g. SketchApp, Photoshop, Keynote, etc).
- Ability to understand and execute all actions assigned with high attention to details.
- Good communication skill with ability to articulate ideas pictorially and verbally.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment with positive attitude.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.