Intermediate MS-SQL Developer
- Opportunity within a well-known consulting firm
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry
- Work with cutting-edge technologies alongside best in class talent
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be involved in MS-SQL development and be responsible for:
- Stored procedures/coding, View creation and management
- Building new code from new requirements (Re-factoring of existing legacy code is not required)
- Exploring and proposing automation scripts
- Optimising database systems for performance efficiency
- Identifying issues related to database performance and providing corrective measures
- Performing non-functional testing
- Supporting applications in production and resolving issues as they arise
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with at least 3 years of work experience in MS-SQL development, and Seasoned SQL development skills (knowledge in all other SQL server objects such as functions, views, synonyms, etc.)
- You have strong technical skills in MSSQL (SQL Server 2016), XML
- You possess knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases.
- Having PowerShell skill would be an advantage.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- You have strong analytical and product management skills
- You have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd