Wizlearn Technologies is looking for an 'Interactive Designer' to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess not only development skills, but practical knowledge on how to execute concepts in an optimal way. Experience working with HTML5 on mobile devices will be an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Multimedia/IT/Computer Studies with at least 1 year experience.
- Understand and develop e-learning courseware based on instructional designs/storyboards
- Update and maintain existing projects.
- Adhere to internal code methodologies and naming conventions.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team of developers, graphic Artists.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly motivated and a keenness to learn new techniques and skills.
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working with large projects made up of multiple class files. Knowledge of OOP concepts is required.
- Knowledge in designing HTML 5 applications with responsive web design for desktop and mobile devices
Basic software proficiency in
- Dreamweaver/Visual Studio.
- Server side languages e.g C# ASP.net.
- Good knowledge of Actionscript 2/3 with XML.
- Articulate Studio/Storyline.
- Working knowledge of SCORM/TIN CAN standards.
- Objective C/Java for IOS and Android devices.