- Opportunity to hone skills in a well-known consulting firm
- Ample learning and career development opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic work environment
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be organising and coordinating integration activities, establishing priorities and integration logical diagrams, conducting tests in factory and on site, supporting acceptance as well as commissioning, analysing results and transmitting them to development teams.You will also be responsible for :
- Contributing to IT projects for the company's clients.
- Organising and coordinating with all project team members, the deployment activities on testing platforms.
- Maintaining and optimising the testing platforms of the project.
- Being involved in network integration activities at system level and system qualification such as High Availability, Performances, Degraded modes.
- Administrating the integration platform in strong coordination with Development Team.
- Performing system integration on representative platform.
- Deploying all necessary tools to monitor and troubleshoot the platform.
- Contributing to the promotion of our services on top of assistance provided to clients.
- You have a Degree with at least 5 years’ experience with complex system integration.
- You have strong troubleshooting and deep analysis skills.
- You have strong expertise in Virtualized environment, such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Redhat KVM etc. Having a certification will be a plus.
- You possess strong knowledge on continuous integration (Ansible, Jenkins, Foreman).
- You have advance knowledge on SPARK, KAFKA, MS SQL Server and Networking such as VLAN configuration, routing configuration and troubleshooting.
- You possess good knowledge on Operating System such as Linux and Windows server, WebService specification and design patterns as well as Cyber Security and know-how on securing the infrastructure.
- You have basic knowledge on writing script (shell script, Powershell, Python).
- You have experience with Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- You are proactive with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd