Insurance Underwriting Assistant (Up to $3,500)
We are hiring under Recruit Express headcount.
- Review and prepare underwriting/renewal information for Direct and Reinsurance business
- Prepare raters and discuss with Underwriters
- Prepare quotation slips after finalizing with Underwriters
- Attend to queries or mid-term changes from existing accounts
- Liaise with intermediaries and follow up on new quotations and renewals
- Handle the checking of policies and broking slips
- Prepare monthly production report
Other ad-hoc duties
- Minimum Diploma / Degree
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in insurance admin / underwriting support
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd