Insurance Sales Executive (Mon-Fri) @ Central - Up to $3.5K + Commissions + Bonus
- 1 Year Contract (Convertible to Perm)
- Monday – Friday (Regular Office Hours)
- Novena/Beach Road/MacPherson (All walking distance from MRT)
- Up to $3,500 + Commissions + Bonus
- Promote & sell credit sure plus insurance plans and personal loans/general insurance
- Support and proactively developing all methods of customer engagement.
- Handle customer queries (such as penalty fees, annual fees, banking fees
- Assist customers in securing their loans through loans consolidation
- Provide quality and efficient after sales services and follow ups to the customers acquired
- Deliver retail banking products knowledge to customers
- To achieve individual sales targets.
- To adhere to professional standards of behaviour & conduct in dealing with customers and fellow staff.
- To continuously think ahead and help to develop solutions to emerging problems
- To continuously suggest ways in improving the team as a whole
- To actively tele-market the Bank's products to customers to generate sales revenue.
- To call company provided leads or customers.
- To work within a team to deliver a high quality customer focused engagement service across the division.
- To follow up on documents required for application submission.
- Adequate product training (2 weeks) and OJT coaching will be provided by Training Manager.
- 1 Year contract
- Convertible to Permanent depending on performance
- Novena/Beach Road/Mcpherson
- All locations are walking distance from MRT station
- Monday to Friday
- Regular Office Hours (9am – 6pm)
- $3,500 per month
- Plus Commission
- Plus Yearly Bonus
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School 3 "O" Level CREDITS in order to get Insurance Certificates
- Passion and drive to launch sales career to the next level.
- Good Communication Skills
- Self-starter, independent and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with Quotas or Sales Targets
- Relevant sales/acquisition experience with a proven track record is a plus
- Must have M5 and M9
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No:R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd