Insurance Sales Associate
- Work within Singapore's leading financial firm
- Ability to establish your own income objectives
- Opportunities for career development with multi-dimensional training programme
Our client is Singapore's leading financial firm that partners with other professionals and institutions to provide clients with business and financial solutions. Led by a well-respected industry expert, the Company also works with law firms to provide clients with customised solutions from an entire suite of services. From large corporations to individuals and their families, the Company is well-equipped to provide any financial related advice.
You will be responsible for :
- Acquiring and managing relationships with clients to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Developing strong internal relationships to optimise service delivery and ensure all practices are in line with internal guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Providing analysis of situations and presenting viable solutions that meet the customer’s objectives.
- Conducting reviews and customising solutions to adhere to each individual's or company's needs
- Maintaining a high standard of service quality and compliance
- You have at least a Full-time Diploma in any field and at least 5 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd