Insurance Claims Recovery Associate
You will coordinate, investigate, and recover claims by pursuing the responsible third party and assist in providing service to policyholders/customers through subrogation efforts. As member of Claims Department, you will put your investigative and analytic skills to work; communicating with policyholders, medical professionals, hospitals and others to gather the critical information necessary for the prompt, fair and equitable resolution of different types of claims recovery.
- Investigates and identifies third parties, determines liability, and uses all available resources to maximize the recovery
- Communicate with policyholders to gather information regarding the claim use internal and external resources when appropriate
- Notify third party and/or third party insurance carrier of our subrogation and right of recovery. Make appropriate referrals to legal counsel to initiate litigation or intervene when appropriate
- Ensure claim file has all documents to support subrogation recovery efforts. Manage a timely diary and follow up system on case assignments. Create a recovery log with an estimation of the dollars expected to recover.
- Cheque posting and tracking of aging cases
Mon to Fri
9am to 6pm
Bachelors Degree with Insurance qualifications
At least 1 year experience handling Insurance Claims Recovery
Technical knowledge of multiple claims lines
Knowledge of Life Insurance policy coverage, statutes, regulations and subrogation processing is a plus.
$3.5k to $4.5k
For faster response, you may WhatsApp your resume to 90070211 & quote 'Claims Recovery'. You can also submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg no: R1217423
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd