Insurance and Reinsurance: Assistant / Executive / Senior, Treasury
We are a specialist recruiter in Insurance and Reinsurance industry offering general recruitment, executive search and headhunting solutions to our Clients in Singapore and Asia. Please apply the positions (General, Life, Broking & Reinsurance) via http://www.candidateasia.com/viewResult.php?id=806.
Insurance and Reinsurance: Assistant / Executive / Senior Treasury Positions
- Prepare funds related documentation (forms/faxes/emails etc.) and obtaining for payments/fund transfers/Liquidity Fund subscriptions and redemptions/Fixed Deposit placements and liquidations/in-house bond investment settlements/account opening and closing
- Perform daily/monthly/quarterly reconciliations for Fixed Deposit Income, Liquidity Fund Interest Income, Custodians' and Investment Managers' charges
- Assist in settlements, clearance and records maintenance for the investment activities such as in-house bond settlements derivatives settlements, external funds subscription/redemption
- Consolidate and update daily balance of fund positions (e.g. Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Liquidity Funds) and rebalancing for funds for cash management purposes
- Liaise with Finance team and other internal units to obtain daily expected incoming and outgoing funds for cash flow requirements
- Reconcile weekly incoming and outgoing funds
- Assist in development of treasury and cash management policy, process flows, controls and procedures, automation of daily processes and controls and systems
- Assist in evaluating funding requirements and debt raising exercise as required
- Provide administrative support to the Investment & Treasury functions, and
- Any other related duties as assigned
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance/Development, Investment Banking/Treasury
- Degree in Accounting/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration or its equivalent
- PC literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with both internal and external parties
- Possess strong commitment to meeting reporting deadlines
- Strong in research and highly analytical with ability to use research tools, e.g. Bloomberg
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure with strong drive to succeed and open minded
- Able to work with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work in a multi-tasking and exciting environment
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Please send in your Cover Letter and Resume in MS Word format with photo and state your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Alternatively, you can apply other positions via http://www.candidateasia.com/viewResult.php?id=806.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all CVs will be kept strictly private and confidential.
CandidateAsia Group Pte Ltd