Insurance Admin (Contract, Convertible)
- Will be supporting the Managing Director to generate leads and contacts.
- Preparing marketing materials of products or services to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals for Director
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Call list of prospects to find interest and book appointments
- Schedule appointments for Business Development Director to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Follow-up on business emails and client liaison.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development Director including meeting preparation and proposal organization.
- Monitor and resolve clients issues with professionalism and patience
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Min A levels, Diploma and above in any relevant fields
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the relevant sector is an added advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates please submit a copy of your resume in Microsoft Word to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Rosaline Tay Kai Ching
CEI No.: R1767578
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd