Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer (Chemical Plant Ops)
- Manage day-to-day maintenance services of field instruments in the process plant.
- Lead in the investigation/trouble-shoot of instrument fault or failure and provide effective and viable corrective and preventive action.
- Analyse and improve equipment reliability of plant to prevent recurrence with production group and contractors.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with DCS and PLC system.
- Prepare long-term maintenance plan for plant instrument with codes and standards to comply local and international regulations.
- Responsible to ensure ISO/IATF/MHI and Mandatory calibration document, instrument files and work order documentation is timely complete with accurate in accordance with SOPs.
- Develop, revise and review of SOPs for maintenance/inspection of plant instrumentation equipment (eg. LT, TT, PT, CV, on/off valve, FT, Analyser,GC etc.).
- Annual shutdown maintenance scope and Capex improvement preparation proposal.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to procedures, qualities and safety of maintenance work, with appropriate Risk assessment and comply with MOC requirements.
- Manage annual shutdown maintenance (Work planning, Management of actual site work, Liaising with contractors and production group).
- Manage in-house contractors to execute maintenance timely and effectively.
- Manage inventory control, quality of in-house contractor and vendor work.
- Ensure all maintenance activities comply with AKSS EHS policies.
- Quality Management System responsibilities:Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System.
To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affect by their actions or omissions at work.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering or the equivalent.
- Min 5 years of experience as E&I Engineer in chemical plant, with specialised in instrumentation
- Basic understanding of maintenance technology, equipment, instruments, electrical and manufacturing process.
- Demonstrate ability to manage contractors/vendor independently and effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable to perform programming level troubleshooting in PLC system.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16485
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD