Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 15-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Execute preventive and breakdown maintenance work for all related equipment in a timely and cost effective manner
- Instrumentation: process transmitters, programmable logic controller, supervisory control and data acquisition.
- Electrical: motor, motor control center, variable frequency drive
- Participate in reliability programs to improve availability rates for all process instrumentation and electrical facilities
- Maintain proper records of all jobs performed in the SAP application and participate in mechanical related projects and plant modification work
- For candidates with no working experience – Minimum NITEC in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- For candidates with working experience – Minimum N Level certification or equivalent with credits (C6 and above) for English, Mathematics and at least one Science subject (Physics, Chemistry, or Combined Science)
- Relevant work experience in the petrochemical or refining industry will be an advantage
- An effective team player with good communication skills
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. It is also one of the largest foreign manufacturing investors in Singapore, with over US$15 billion in fixed assets. Our operations have expanded from trading to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing business. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you. Why Join Us? ExxonMobil is present in over 200 countries and territories around the globe - your career at ExxonMobil could take you anywhere in the world, from Singapore, to Chad on the African continent, to Sweden in Northern Europe, to Houston in the United States - the opportunities are vast. If you have the skills, the inclination and the drive, ExxonMobil's world is open to you.