Instrument and Control Panel Assembly Technician/supervisor
DNR Process Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Dec-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Wiring work for Instruments and control Panels
- Ensure continuous improvement in quality of work.
- Strict compliance with assembly process and methods.
- Assist in the equipment / devices preparation prior to the installation
- Provide concise and accurate feedback to Superiors and / or customers
- Regular reporting of day to day progress of panel assembly work.
- Efficiently identifies and solves technical issues.
- Effective communication with customer representatives.
- Any other tasks and/or duties assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- 3 years working experience in a relevant industry or relevant skillsets
- Hands on experience in system integration works
- Forward looking, and be able to manage efficient communication with customers and suppliers, foresee and resolve problems
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability towards delivery of project objectives
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet system performance service levels.
- Only Singaporean and PR need apply
DNR Process Solutions Pte Ltd