Our client is a one-stop design and print solutions company which specializes in pre and post press services, wet proofing, de-screening, design, color retouch, desktop publishing, lightbox signages and in particular, large format print and installation works.
To cater to business growth, our client is seeking suitable individuals to join as Installation Technicians.
- Installing stickers and signages
- Delivering items to clients
- Assisting in production and operations work
- Carrying out any other duties as required
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in electrical works
- Class 3 driving licence
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Experience in large format printing (good to have, not a pre-requisite)
We expect the successful candidate to be self-motivated, highly responsible, service-oriented and capable of working independently with minimum supervision in a team set up.
As this position entails substantial liaison with others, a mature disposition as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills are pre-requisites.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word-format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting “Installation Technician” as the subject matter.