PEC Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jan-2020
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain OHSEQ System based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Conduct data analysis using statistical tools.
- Co-ordinate & conduct Internal Audit (IA).
- Ensure compliance with standard, Specification and Company’s Procedure and Method Statements.
- Identify nonconformance and define corrective action plan.
- Verify process and their compliance to the various ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 elements during Internal Audit.
- Analyze method practices and verify proper documentation exists.
- Reporting all problems found in a clear and timely manner.
- Identify potential problems areas for improvement.
- Monitor in-process quality trends.
- Generate and standardize quality report.
- Maintain proper record/ coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Assist in Co-ordination of management review meeting.
- Monitoring of departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor or higher management.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- Diploma in QA Engineering or any Engineering related discipline.
- Attended and passed Internal Quality Audit (ISO 9000) Course.
- Knowledge on Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Knowledge on ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 is preferred.
- 2 years of relevant experience in related field.
- Computer literate (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint preferred)