Inside Sales Team Lead
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead a team of Inside Sales Executives
- Train new hires while ensuring the new hire complete the necessary vendor training and sales certifications.
- Assignment of marketing campaign and new product introduction to the team. (Inclusive of Tele-Marketing and Digital marketing activity)
- Provide information to potential customers on IT Services & Products
- Update knowledge of customers product line and service offerings, current products and technologies
- Interact and follow-up with potential customers.
- Manage complete order cycle.
- Data Mining from internet to search for potential buyers.
- Creating a qualified opportunity pipeline that results in full Target attainment.
- Target based profile
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, with background in infrastructure services such as data centre hosting, managed operations, systems integration, consulting, hardware/software fulfillment.
- Ability to identify customer sales opportunities that meet Clients financial parameters & execute on customer reach plan which results in generating qualified opportunities and drives customer loyalty
- Ability to understand customer requirements and communicate solutions on the phone
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure lifecycle, strong technical knowledge covering all aspects of Enterprise technology such as Windows, Security, UNIX, Midrange, Networks, Storage Applications etc
Essential Function for Inside Sales:
- Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes and adjustments.
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service.
- Handle the needs and requirements of sales representatives and customers.
- Check with credit department concerning credit status of customer when rush orders are received.
- Contact distributors and/or check computer printouts sent to Genesis by customers to locate requested items in order to meet customer's delivery requirements. Relay of this information to customer.
- Prepare paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoice, and return goods memo) to be given to finance department for credit or debit to be issued.
- Handle government orders as a backup when necessary.
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd