Inside Sales Specialist
Insides Sales Specialist ( Singapore HQ )
In this role, you would join the Singapore HQ team to oversee the sales operations of LINX Singapore in SEA. Daily activities include fulfilling sales orders and overseeing the smooth completion of shipment and logistics
for our customers. The ideal candidate will also review and oversee existing workflow to ensure all operations are run efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee procurement from suppliers to fulfil customer orders
- To regularly review procurement best practices to achieve planned business objectives
- Perform sales admin functions and support sales operations for SEA regional Sales team in Singapore HQ
- Work as key liaison between suppliers, sales teams, channel partners in both overseas and local offices to ensure the smooth execution of sales operations
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments, update delivery schedules to customers
- Review and prepare accurate and timely periodic sales data to Japan Corporate HQ
- Able to work independently and maximize your time to achieve results.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant fields.
- Relevant experience will be advantageous
- Possess an outgoing personality to engage cross-functional teams and be a team player.
- Meticulous with good analytical and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Keen and adept learner for IT systems in accounting , inventory
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
LINX SINGAPORE PTE LTD