Inside Sales Representative
Our client is an established company that provides transport management software. A new role has opened up and they are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to their expansion activities in the region.
You will be responsible for :
- Internalising go-to-market strategy to understand target audience and implementing strategy accordingly
- Prospecting leads through various means such as cold calling etc
- Having a deep knowledge and understanding of the value of our products in order to provide relevant and appropriate information to prospects and influencing them to get on board
- Ensuring leads are well-qualified and healthy pipeline is maintained
- Meeting/exceeding personal and team's weekly target
You have at least 3 years experience within an Inside Sales or similar role. You are a quick learner and are able to internalise information on company's product and services. You have strong people skills with ability to build a strong relationship with prospects quickly. You have strong interpersonal and influencing skills. You are confident and able to carry yourself well even in difficult situations. You are highly motivated and are not deterred by challenges or failures.
- Opportunity within an established company
- Work with a driven and passionate team
- Create an positive first touchpoint with customers
Snaphunt Pte Ltd