Inside Sales Representative (6 months contract) , $4,200
This role will be focus on Sales Support, rather than being a quota-carrying sales resource. This role will work closely with the Account Executives on quote creation and sales processes
The Inside Sales Representative team is aligned to the Australia/New Zealand sales regions and is a direct quota carrying role supporting the sale of Velocloud services from nominated Service Providers to Named and Non-Named accounts.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing out on opportunities in this sector in partnership with the field sales and Velocloud team to ensure the greatest results are achieved.
- Will carry your own quota for assigned territory in addition to assisting the field sales team on some deals
- Work closely with channel partners in a set territory to drive marketing and sales activity
Identify and establish relationships with new business prospects and maintain relationships with the existing installed base
- Sell/Market to large audiences (1: many) utilizing web conferencing technologies
- Manage and maintain accurate account and opportunity details in Salesforce.
- Assist in the production and accuracy of monthly Point-of-Sale data
- Focus on generating qualified leads through strategic planning, outbound calling, follow-up to marketing campaigns and fielding web site inquiries
- 2-5 years Inside Sales experience in the IT Industry
- Passionate about technology
- Proven ability to assimilate into a team environment and works in challenging teaming situation
- Fast learner, self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage many diverse projects simultaneously
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of company infrastructure, operations, contacts, and buying cycles
- Experience in building, generating, and managing a business plan across a territory
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Salesforce preferred
- The ability to interact professionally and reliably with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors etc.
- Ability to work within a team environment and build rapport.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive and ability to multitask, prioritize workload
- An open mindset to new ideas and suggestions.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make decisions.
Interested applicants, please Email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jane Ng Wei Ling
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd