PDS International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
- Identify new business opportunities via telemarketing activities or direct mail programs as directed.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Build lasting customer relationships and enhance customer satisfaction through regular telephone and or email contact.
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Attend to walk in customers.
- Explain and or provide customers with necessary product information including but not limited to conducting presentations, training and or demonstrations in the most professional and efficient way.
- Process warranty claims, retail orders, general troubleshooting, and accurately document all customer service related activities, according to company procedures.
- Prepare quotations, follow up and perform order-processing for assigned sales enquiries by available media or means in compliance with company's standards of service delivery.
- Gather competitor and customer data through indoor sales activities in order to create awareness of local market trends and competitors activities and report such to Product Management and Marketing Teams.
- Liaise and attend meetings as and when necessary to aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Find out more at: www.safety.com.sg
Job Type: Full-time
PDS International Pte Ltd