Inside Sales Executive
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Work closely with prospects to identify their technical and business needs
- Apply your knowledge to propose solutions
- Provide comprehensive written proposals to drive and motivate the prospects.
- Deliver structured proof-of-concept engagements to customers from conception through successful delivery
- Create appropriate technical demos in support of proposals that showcase how the solution could address customer’s needs
- Identify new opportunities to provide a greater value to customers through expanded engagements
- Meet and manage sales targets and enhance revenue growth
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, with background in infrastructure services such as data centre hosting, managed operations, systems integration, consulting, hardware/software fulfillment.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure lifecycle, strong technical knowledge covering all aspects of Enterprise technology such as Windows, Security, UNIX, Midrange, Networks, Storage Applications etc
- Well-versed in proof-of-concept strategies
- Experience in professional RFP/RFQ responses
- Able to learn new concepts and technologies
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong team player
Essential Function for Inside Sales
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of customer when rush orders are received.
- Contacts distributors or checks computer printouts sent to us by customers to locate requested items in order to meet customer's delivery requirements. Relays this information to customer.
- Prepares paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoice, and return goods memo) to be given to accounting department for credit or debit to be issued.
- Handles government orders as a backup when necessary.
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd