Innovation Manager (Consumer Insights)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Drive meaningful innovations within the existing and adjacent business to business domains.
- Follow closely on the market evolutions and revolutions worldwide, understand the technologies behind that drive them.
- Analyze what kind of innovation could potentially change consumer behaviors, and vice versa.
- Engage internal & external resource in the whole innovation cycle, include establishing external partnerships.
- Manage a portfolio of innovations within 1~3 years horizon with peers.
- Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the study of market landscape and its consumer insight in any industry.
- Prior working experience in start-ups will be highly advantageous.
- Track record of leading or as part of the team; from innovation generation to market introduction.
- A team player with high initiative, able to articulate, outgoing & yet meticulous.
- Familiar with intellectual property generation, risk assessment & maintenance.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Has the creativity drive that is agnostic to any industry.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080