Inhouse Legal Counsel
We are looking for an Inhouse Legal Counsel role with one of our leading clients in Singapore.
Salary: S$6000-7200 + AWS + Variable Bonus
Job type: Permanent
We are looking for someone who has prior experience working as Inhouse Legal counsel with any IT companies.
- Oversee compliance on corporate governance, legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Draft, review, negotiate, and advise on a broad range of commercial contracts, in particular Information Technology.
- Monitor the contract process to ensure that contracts are in compliance with legal, regulatory, and organization’s contractual guidelines and policies, participate in pre-contract discussions, contract negotiations, and contract changes.
- Experience in dealing with a broad range of contractual issues within and across various business units and subsidiaries.
- Advice and assist the members of the Board as regards their duties and responsibilities as directors, compliance with their obligations under the Companies Act, and issues on corporate governance
- Provide legal advice and review government-related construction tenders and contracts.
- Conduct legal due diligence on contractors
- Min. 5 years of Post Qualification Experience (PQE) in a law firm and in-house legal department, preferably in any IT company.
- Proficient in drafting various types of contracts and negotiating complex deals directly with vendors.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively as part of a legal team.
- Possess strong work ethics, good organization skills, and ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd