Infrastructure Support Analyst(Network)
Looking for applicants with strong network support experience
Attractive career prospects and salary package
• Network maintenance & troubleshooting of data network (LAN/WAN) and or large enterprise network
• Diligently follow up to ensure security and resiliency of the network platform.
• Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability
• Respond promptly to incident, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated
• Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business
• At least 6 years of network hand-on maintain and troubleshooting of data network (LAN/WAN) and or large enterprise network
• Possess working experience in implementation, troubleshooting and analytical knowledge of:
• Next-Gen and application aware firewalls
• Network Routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and Switching Technologies
• Good understanding of Telecommunications Infrastructures and equipment
• Preferably to have experience in Load Balancer, DNS and Proxy
• Possessing certifications in CCNA/CCIE/CCNP would be preferred
• Good communication and written skills.
• Self-motivated, dedicated, committed and resulted-oriented team player with strong initiative, ownership and possess good inter-personal and analytical skills.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd