Infrastructure Solution Architect
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jan-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on business.
- Participate to design and develop infrastructure solution and proposal for customer
- Develop implementation plan for the proposed infrastructure architecture solution on basis of IT strategies and business requirements of the customer
- Ensure optimal governance structure and comply with activities related to infrastructure architecture adherence of the customer.
- Stimulate evaluation plus selection of entire infrastructure architecture standards commensurate with IT’s business partners.
- Consult project teams to ensure proposed infrastructure architecture solution can be deployed and implemented, and identify gaps and provide mitigation plan.
- Conduct proof of concept and solution demonstration to customer to gain trust and confident of the proposal.
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Develop and execute communication plus education plan for infrastructure project award and delivery.
- Degree or Diploma holders in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years in a Senior Technical position
- Well verse in Information Technology Solution of end to end nature.
- The candidate must exhibit knowledge in multi-disciplinary, whether it is Network, Systems, or Security
- Knowledge in Virtualization and SANS storage is a must
- Knowledge of Cloud and Application Solution is a definite advantage
- The candidate must exhibit passion and the desire to acquire new technical knowledge and keep him abreast of the latest trend in technology and business solution
- Team player, willing to work in a team, not just as a consultant, but also a coach, an adviser and one that lead by example.
Remuneration will commensurate according to the above criteria and the ability to contribute immediately to the team and organization.
Genesis Networks Pte Ltd