Infrastructure Project Managers
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Infrastructure Project Managers
(Systems, Network and/or Services)
- Design, architect, implement and support Enterprise ICT Infrastructure which comprises of Server, Network, VoIP, Security, VM and Storage products.
- Provide preventive and detective measures to monitor the health of the critical systems.
- Organize and drive multiple simultaneous projects to meet security, services and infrastructure needs.
- Track progress and drive results in security, services, and infrastructure. Work with technical and business leaders to provide solutions and services, deliver, and install products.
- Manage project timelines and validate project deliverables to meet business objectives.
- Manage the business stakeholder expectations and schedules and build products and services to meet company needs.
- Be involved in and responsible for projects from conception through to production deployment, with responsibilities ranging from budget forecasting to working with individuals to insure they deliver on-time.
- A Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in infrastructure management with at least 3 years of experience in Project Management experience of mid-to-large scale projects.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively
- Project Management and technical certification(s) preferred (PMP, ITIL, CISSP, etc.)
- Task-oriented, self-initiated and objective driven within a matrix organization.
- Dynamic and able to engage people at all levels
- A good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd