Infrastructure IT Manager
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 2-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Permanent Role
- Working location: Nearby City Hall area
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Ownership of all operational maintenance activities to be performed on IT infrastructures.
- Work with staffs to develop proactive maintenance plans, scheduling and maintenance windows, and implementation and follow up
- Oversee on the Server/system, Linux-based server/system and Virtualised Servers.
- Firm understanding & Experience on infrastructure related software, including Microsoft Operating Systems (Desktop/Server), O365, VMWare, Hyper-V virtualization technologies, Windows Clustering, VXRAIL-HCI, AD, Cross domain functional concepts, CA Server, RDS, RP4VM, AVAMAR Backup etc.
- Work with staffs to develop priority between support needs, proactive maintenance activities and projects.
- Evaluate the performance of the staff through day-to-day operations, successful proactive maintenance, reduced unscheduled downtime, and ability to follow the change management process.
- Be an escalation point for the staff for complex issue resolution
- Management of relationships with the various Internal department and external vendors
- Ensure technician adherence to company and IT policies and procedures.
- Emergency escalation point for major issues, including after-hours and weekend
- Able to get hands-on when issues are escalated to help troubleshoot and resolve an issue
- Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity implementation
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, Business or similar degree
- Minimum 10 years of hands on experience in system and network
- Strong background in ITIL and Knowledge Management processes preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quality experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyse the problem in a systemic fashion
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Effective and positive role model, mentor and leader
- Ability to work in a team environment to engage and motivate team members
- MCSE, AZURE or AWS Certification is must
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)