Infrastructure Engineer , Salary up to $7,500
Technical engineer with broad and deep hands on technical expertise in Office 365, Enterprise mobility suite and Azure Cloud Computing Services. One of the key result areas will be to tap on the technical deployment skillset to design, implement and operate the Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Possess Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure skillset in the areas of Design, Implementation and Operation.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Azure , Microsoft Office 365.
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, TEAMS).
- MS Enterprise Mobility Suite( inTunes, MCAS, Azure Information Protection).
- Azure Active Directory (Configuring and setting up the Synchronisation of On premise AD with Azure Active Directory, federation service).
- Develop technical design and solution canvas by working with technical leads and architects.
- Work with architects to rationalize the technical design and ensure the solution work well with the government infrastructure, policies, standards and security requirements.
- Translate solution design to technical specification for tender.
- Work with the vendors on the deployment methodology according to the business requirement
- Analyse and develop technology improvement and feedback for Microsoft Office 365 throughout the deployment and operation cycle
- Coordinate with Product Principals and System Integrators on the evaluation of technology solutions, carry out proof-of-concepts to validate and establish the appropriate solution for the business
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Threat Protection suite of security solutions (Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Office 365 ATP, Microsoft Cloud Application Security), Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics, Microsoft DLP, and M365 suite of cloud solutions.
- Proven implementation experience exposure in the following areas
- Setup and support of Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Setup and configuration of Azure Active Directory synchronisation and Active Directory Federation service
- Setup of conditional access for Office 365 services in Azure Active Directory
- Setup and configuration of Exchange Online hybrid, Microsoft Teams Deployment and Skype for Business, SharePoint hybrid configuration for large enterprises using Microsoft Office 365
- Setup of Mobile Device Management using inTunes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows servers, end points, SCCM, Exchange, SharePoint, Device Management, PowerShell Scripts
- Minimum 5 -7 years of related working experience in managing large enterprise IT infrastructure in the area of messaging and collaboration
- Certification in Managing and Operating Microsoft Office 365
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong technical foundation and willingness to learn new technology and approaches
- Good Written and communication skills with the ability to present well
- Able to co-ordinate and collaborate with cross-functional team members
Interested applicants, please Email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jane Ng Wei Ling
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd