Infrastructure Engineer (Jurong Island / Cloud) - 1 year
- Provide daily administration & support on emerging cloud technology which has hands-on experience on Azure, Office365 and various cloud services such as container services, ASE, data analytics etc.
- Define, develop architectural & setup standards and implementation guide to meet business needs globally.
- Participate and make recommendation on improving monitoring of IT Infrastructure to ensure optimal IT Services delivery
- Support and involved or lead cloud computing migration and operation which could be initiated from cross-function team
- Prefer the appreciation on legacy technology such as VMWare, SAN which can involve on transformation projects
- Coordinate and conduct regular attestation reviews as per policies and procedures.
- Understand data center operation support and administration.
- Support overseas/ remote office IT infrastructure setup.
- Manage projects when required.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology related discipline, with minimum 6 years hands-on relevant operational experiences with the stated technologies.
- At least 3-year experience in Project Management.
- Technical know-how and experience in IT solutions such as (but not limited to) and at least operated in more than one of the following:
- A must to have in-depth experience in architecture design, managing and support the following applications/systems – Cloud Computing Platforms (Office365, Azure, AWS,etc), Microsoft Active Directory, DNS & DHCP Services, GPO, Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems etc.
- Good knowledge in administrating the following technologies will be a plus – Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business, Linux based Operating Systems, VMware & Hyper-V hypervisors, SAN/NAS, Endpoint Backup Solution, Citrix, CommVault, Public & Private Certificates management.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE various track), VMware, PMP/ PRINCE2, ITIL V3, AWS Certified Solutions Architect/ Azure Solutions Architect will be an added advantage.
- Independent worker with initiatives, resourceful, positive attitude, friendly deposition, and team player.
- Experience in working with different cultures and demographics.
- Interested candidate (s) must be willing to work on Jurong Island, and able to work on weekends occasionally.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16910
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD