PropNex Limited| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
Support IT infrastructure and operations covering systems software, networks, servers and end-user terminals.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot server systems in Windows and Ubuntu platform
- Design, setup, configure and troubleshoot network systems
- Ensure high availability of services through regular server and network maintenance.
- Ensue server, network systems and end-user PCs are well secured and protected.
- Perform regular backup of business data and application systems
- Prepare and provide technical support on end-user computers and user access
- Analyze critical logs, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Perform and participate in capacity planning, redundancy planning and execution of Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ongoing assessment of new threads and improve on computing security.
- Test and implement security patches for operating systems, servers and network devices.
- Support user account administration for Corporate Email, ERP and data services.
- Work with external service providers to implement new projects or upgrades.
- Maintain adequate IT documentations, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions and contracts.
- Provide ad hoc on-site or remote end-user technical support to branch offices, subsidiaries and franchisees.
- Attend to service tickets in Helpdesk System.
- Evaluate, recommend new technologies and improve IT operations automation.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in VMware Server Virtualization technologies.
- Advanced hands on knowledge in Firewall, Router, VLANs and routing protocols
- Knowledge in DMZ, Cyber Security, server hardening and firewall administration
- Experienced in Windows and Linux Servers
- Able to configure secured Internet services with methods/protocol such as HTTPS, SSH Tunneling, SFTP, L2TP/IPsec, etc.
- Experienced in complex secured network design, VPN and WLAN implementation.
- Familiar with data storage systems, NAS devices, LTO devices and data backup operations on multiple File Systems.
- Experienced in managing enterprise-level anti-virus solutions.
- Some experience in hybrid-cloud environment and AWS is advantageous.
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving and able to work in fast-pace environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- CCNA (Routing and Switching) or equivalent certification.
- Cyber Security certification such as CEH, CISM or CISSP is an advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
- Working Locations: Toa Payoh
- Working hour:
- Monday to Fridays: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Alt Sat : 9.00 am to 1.00pm