Support IT infrastructure and operations covering systems software, networks, servers and end-user terminals.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Analyze critical logs, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Perform capacity planning.
- Ensure complete systems backup and safe storage of business data.
- Ensure high availability of services through regular server and network maintenance.
- Ongoing assessment of new threads and improve on computing security.
- Test and implement security patches for operating systems, servers and network devices.
- Participate in redundancy planning and execution of Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Support user account administration for Corporate Email, ERP and data services.
- Regularly monitor and improve IT operations automation.
- Work with external service providers to implement new projects or upgrades.
- Maintain adequate IT documentations, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions and contracts.
- Provide ad hoc on-site or remote end-user technical support to branch offices, subsidiaries and franchisees.
- Attend to service tickets in Helpdesk System.
- Regularly evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Support acquisition and installation of equipment.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant working experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Cisco network equipment with experience in IOS, VLANs and routing protocols.
- Knowledge in Cyber Security.
- Hands on experience in Windows and Linux Servers.
- Able to configure secured Internet services with methods/protocol such as HTTPS, SSH Tunneling, SFTP, L2TP/IPsec, etc.
- Experienced in IBM Blade Servers and Hypervisor-based Server Virtualization.
- Experienced in server hardening and firewall administration.
- Experienced in Wide Area VPN and secured WLAN implementation.
- Experienced in managing enterprise-level anti-virus solutions.
- Familiar with data storage systems, NAS devices, LTO devices and data backup operations on multiple File Systems.
- Some experience working in hybrid-cloud environment and AWS.
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving and able to work in fast-pace environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- CCNA (Routing and Switching) or equivalent certification.
- Cyber Security certification such as CEH, CISM or CISSP is an advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
- Working Locations: Toa Payoh
- Working hour: - Monday to Fridays: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm & Alt Sat : 9.00 am to 1.00pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability and the most recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.