Provide leadership for overall infrastructure service, IT operations, projects and stakeholders. Lead initiatives to implement IT infrastructure strategy to support business needs in the organization. Lead IT Infrastructure delivery & operations and data center operations. Define technology objectives, strategies and directions, i.e. translating business strategy into technology strategy. Implement and lead operations for an IT Service Management Model in support of an efficient operation environment. Evaluate and recommend new technologies. Establish Information Technology and Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and lead adoption of best practices. Collaborate with various stakeholders and project teams (e.g. architects) to design and build a DevOps environment. Provide technical solutions and ensure proper reviews of technical solutions documentation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations, services, projects & hosting environments;
- Experience in IT infrastructure teams in complex matrix structure; Experience with data centre operations, enterprise architecture, IT security, cloud and big data technologies;
- Familiar with the latest technologies, approaches like DevOps, Cloud native architecture; Understanding of applications, architecture and infrastructure policies/regulations;
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ISO, ITIL. ITSM and/or SQA;
- Good experience and expertise in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Incident & Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Strong personality and yet personable to enrich relationships within the organization.
- Knowledge and fluency in Chinese language preferred due to business needs
Innowave Tech Pte. Ltd.