Infra - Field Device Desk Support | 12-Months Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 27-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The Field Device Desk / Partner Device Desk role is focused on providing warranty escalation and exception support to our Surface Field Sellers and/or Authorized Device Reseller Partners. This is a small team who receives escalations through multiple incident management systems. The team members will work directly with our business partners in the CREW/Product Group organization for authorization of exceptions falling outside of normal agent approval policies. Resources on this team are required to have a deep understanding of Surface Device warranty and offering policies. Understanding the end to end reverse logistics process is also essential for this role; understanding how device replacement works from service order through the supply chain process into our warranty management systems.
- Coordination of warranty updates and exceptions through collaborating with the CREW(product group) leads and Warranty team
- Triaging and managing communication, status and execution of exception requests
- Providing guidance to the field around warranty and service order process
- Engaging with external reseller partners to provide end customer warranty support.
- Partner with the field to engage end customer as necessary to deliver messaging, process, and policy guidance
- Identifying and escalating systemic issues to CREW leads that impact customer and partner experience
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology with at least 2 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Operations
- Good communication and customer service focus skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Time management and issue prioritization
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141