Information Technology Assistant
- Minimum a Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Over 2 years of experience in basic hardware, software, and network administration/troubleshooting, or equivalent training and/or education are preferred.
- Over 2 years of experience on Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS and related hardware.
- Knowledge of Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel).
- Having ITIL certification / knowledge will be a huge plus.
Duties would primarily consist of maintaining IT assets (internal and external) in operational state, maintaining IT documentation for ongoing IT projects in actual state, assisting colleagues who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, equipment, or services and ensuring that an effective solution of the problem is provided to the user.
In this role, you will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s information assets.
- Provides support for Information Technology products and services, including answering questions, troubleshooting problems, instructing colleagues about software or hardware features and functionality. Properly escalates problem to other IT staff if it cannot be solved or requires involvement of other colleagues.
- Documents internal procedures and keeps IT department activity and reference documentation updated. Keeps track of internal projects
- Troubleshoots and installs printers, PC's, mobile devices, and other technology-based devices.
- Manages and tracks multiple IT-related contracts including domain names leases, SSL certificates, other services. Prepares monthly reports regarding payments to contractors.
- Maintains inventory of all equipment, software, and software licences.
- Maintains enquiries to contractors related to different IT issues or requests.
- Escalates problem to corresponding IT unit and tracks resolution till problem is completely resolved.
CyberSprout Pte Ltd