Information Security Manager (Financial Industry)
Better Prospects Consultancy| Date Posted: 28-Dec-2019
EA Licence No: 08C5327|EA Personal Registration No: C929201C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology. With 6years to 8years Information Security Experience.
- 4 years relevant experience in Information Technology Operating System & Network Engineering
- Good knowledge of MS Windows (server, workstation, AD) and Unix/Linux OS, TCP/IP, packet analysis, scripting language as Unix shell script, Perl or Python
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to handle stress and work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn & adapt is necessary
- Experience with Security log monitoring, Firewall management, IDPS, malware analysis, Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Pentesting will be an advantage.
- Candidate with CISSP, GIAC, OSCP certification or Degree/Diploma in Security will have an advantage
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting security systems (FW, IPS, WAF, File Integrity and Configuration Control tool, Vulnerability scanner, DLP, SIEM, etc.)
- Review of security logs and computer investigation (SIEM, E-discovery/Forensics tools)
- Monitor new vulnerabilities, classify and mitigate them. Collaborate and assist Infrastructure team for the mitigation.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Better Prospects Consultancy