Informatica MDM Testing Professional
Confidential| Date Posted: 26-May-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Bachelor's / Honours
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive solution architecture decisions & collaborate with client in designing the MDM Architecture Road map.
- Create and maintain optimal data model and solution architecture for our clients.
- Provide guidance to perform data quality analysis on large and complex data sets.
- Provide guidance and leadership to technical team throughout the implementation.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Provide assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards.
- Perform technology stack evaluation and suggest optimal stack for the client.
- Experience in development of data pipelines to integrate data from source to MDM and vice versa
- Work with different stakeholders including the executive, product, data and design teams to assist with data - related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Should be able to develop complex cross domain hierarchy
- Design business process workflow to support data governance and data stewardship
- Actively manage risks for data and ensure there is a data recovery plan
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience - 5 to 10 years
- Hands - on experience in client projects
- Develop, enhance and support large scale MDM project implementation
- Monitor, analyze and participate in Business requirement review, data loading, data modelling etc.
- Directly interact with client in to lead and handle all design and development activities
- Experience with Java enterprise
- Good to have experience in AWS services like S3, SQS etc.
- Good to have experience in integration platform like SnapLogic, MuleSoft etc.
- Willing to learn new MDM tools such as Semarchy, Profisee etc.
Late Evening Shift: 11:30 AM to 08:30 PM SGT