SKOOL4KIDZ PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 21-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Attend to infants’ basic needs by feeding them, showering, dressing them and changing their diapers.
- Organise activities to provide a variety of learning experiences and opportunities that include reading, singing and interacting with them.
- Observe and evaluate infants’ performance, behaviour, social development and physical health and make note of progress.
- Responsible for the upkeep of classroom and centre’s environment.
- Participate in event management as well as marketing and sales activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents.
- Possess Certificate in Infants and Toddler Care and Development (CIT) + Early Years Development Framework (EYDF), WSQ Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) or WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY).
- Creative and inspiring.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SKOOL4KIDZ PTE. LTD.