1. Has 2 to 3 years experience in infant care in a licensed centre
2. Able to carry out routine care without supervision
3. Can handle daily updates on infants' progress and needs
4. Is able to manage online communication with parents
1. Is a certified Infant Carer accredited at EY1 or EY2.
2. Is interested in creative thinking and learning skills.
3. Has good relationships with parents.
4. Is a kind, hardworking and organised person.
5. Able to start work in March/April.
6. Would like to be more professional in infant education.
5 DAY WORK WEEK.
FULL TIME 40 TO 44 HOURS A WEEK
PART-TIME 7am to 1pm or 1 pm to 7pm
Location Toa Payoh / Downtown.
The Shichida Method (S) Pte Ltd