Infant Educarer (Hougang, Sengkang, Canberra)
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Plan and carry out the daily programme, developmental and care-giving tasks as assigned
- Attend to the health, hygiene and safety needs of the infants
- Create a safe environment and provide the best possible care to infants under their care
- Build and maintain good rapport with parents
- Obtained at least a Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY) or Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC), or Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education or its equivalent
- First Aid Certificate recognized by ECDA
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar setting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and are excited to start a rewarding and meaningful career with the most promising pre-school in the industry, we welcome you to apply in confidence via APPLY button.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary, and copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.