Infant Educarer @ Central Area
Star Learners Group| Date Posted: 28-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
As an Infant Educarer, you will play an important role in developing and caring for infants and toddlers from 18 months to 3 years old.
- Plan and deliver a holistic and developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum
- Attend to the health, hygiene and safety needs of the infants
- Observe and document each infant’s development and learning
- Create a safe environment and provide the best possible care to infants
- Build a strong communication flow with the parents.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Attained Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT), Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) or Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player with passion to nurture and develop infants
- Positions are available in our centres located islandwide.
Star Learners Group